Eco-Wool Wrapped Latex Pillow
The Best of Both Worlds
This pillow is truly the best of both worlds: firm substance, plus the breathability of wool. It has zero compression, is great for side and back sleepers and supports you when you want to sit up in bed to read or work.
This pillow is not washable, so we make it with a zippered pillow cover that is washable. Additional zippered covers are available for purchase. Special Tip: Many manufacturers won't tell you this- but for longevity keep latex out of direct sunlight as it breaks down latex.
This Product Uses The Following Raw Materials:
Made with Premium Eco-Wool™ Holy Lamb's famous blend, sourced directly from about 20 family farms in Oregon & California, USA. Growers participate in a Sustainable Wool Program, managing their flocks in a humane, chemical-free, and environmentally thoughtful manner. This is Holy Lamb's signature wool blend - it is the cleanest highest-quality wool available. Grown and produced with care, this wool batting is chemical-free from sheep to finish.
- Made of Premium Eco-Wool™ Batting
- Sourced from USA, West Coast
- Produced in accordance with our Sustainable Wool Program
Did you know that true latex comes from the sap of rubber trees? It actually undergoes a process to transform it into a squishy foam. The latex Holy Lamb uses is the pure and natural Dunlop latex process (vs the Talalay, which uses unspecified curing agents and oftentimes ammonia to stabilize the liquid rubber).
- Latex is produced from the sap of rubber trees
- Natural Dunlop latex process involves steaming and shaping
- Certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex 100
- Sourced and processed in Sri Lanka
Organic Cotton Sateen Fabric
Holy Lamb's organic cotton sateen has almost a liquid softness it. It’s lightweight (4.5 oz/sq yd), with an approx. 300 thread count.
- Made of 100% certified organic cotton
- Grown and woven in India
- 4.5 oz. of organic cotton in each yard
- Milled in the USA
- Natural Dunlop Latex core
- Wrapped in Premium Eco-Wool™ batting
- Organic cotton zippered cover
- Dimensions: Standard Size 20” x 25"
Finding The Right Pillow:
How do you get your best rest? Our product recommendations are based on your most comfortable sleeping positions. Proper neck support is important, so take a look and make your best selection.
- Sleep on your sides or back? Wool Bed pillows of either Regular Fill or Extra Thick
- Sleep on your stomach? Consider Wool Bed pillow- Light Fill
- Need neck support? If you like to having your neck fully supported with a bolster try our Orthopedic Neck Pillow. (FYI: the Orthopedic was actually developed in partnership with a chiropractor.)
- Work or read a lot in bed? Consider either of these for propping up in bed:
- Wool Bed Pillow- Extra Thick or the Wool Wrapped Latex.
You know yourself best.
- If you like a thicker pillow: Wool Bed Pillow- Extra Thick or the Wool Wrapped Latex.
- If you tend to favor a thinner pillow: Wool Bed Pillow-Light Fill or the adjustable Woolley “Down”.
- Our most popular pillows are medium fill: The versatile Woolley “Down” pillow which can be adjusted to any thickness or choose the Wool Bed Pillow- Regular Fill
Let’s talk about pillow compression: Pillows made with only wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use until they conform to the weight of your head. This is normal and happens to to the best of pillows. Please take this into consideration for your initial purchase and find the thickness that is best for you. If you are concerned about compression or are not sure which pillow thickness is best for you we suggest ordering the Woolley “Down” pillow, which will not compress and the thickness is always adjustable.